- About Us
- Community Resources
- Natomas Schools
- Neighborhood Associations
- Creekside Natomas Neighborhood Association
- Gardenland/Northgate Neighborhood Association
- Heritage Park Owners Association
- Natomas Park Master Association
- Regency Park Neighborhood Association
- River Oaks Community Association
- Terrace Park Neighborhood Association
- Valley View Acres Community Association
- Witter Ranch Community Alliance
- Crime & Safety
- Youth Activities
- Service Orgs
- Business Corner
- Chamber of Commerce
- Local Agencies
Members: Lynn Lynzi (Chair)
For over 20 years, the NCA has been an influential partner in the planning and development of the Natomas community. Today, the Planning Committee, composed of residents from all areas of Natomas, meets monthly to comment on all development applications for Natomas.
The Planning/Transportation Committee's mission is to further the goals of the NCA by supporting high quality development and community planning in Natomas. We discuss proposed development projects, bike and transportation plans and programs, hear presentations from developers and city staff about projects and plans that affect us, comment on various proposals and testify at public hearings. We have fun while we're doing it, enjoying pizza at the Park Place Round Table, and each other. Our current group has representatives from five other community
associations, and we need others to share our discussions with their members.
Meets the 2nd Monday of every month at 7:00 PM at Round Table at Park Place, 4680 Natomas Blvd. Everyone is welcome to join us and share your thoughts and views. We need to hear from You!